Thursday, June 13, 2013

Are You Rewarding Yourself for Hard Work?

Over the past few months, things haven’t been the same with me.
Finding research data and writing the eBook has been eating up most of my time.
I have to apologize to all my blogging friends because I haven’t been able to visit and comment on their blogs as much as I wanted to.
Anyway, the topic in question is – Are you rewarding yourself for hard work? Do you think rewarding yourself for hard work is necessary?
Absolutely, in my opinion!
Anyway, here’s how I’ve been working hard lately.
Without revealing much details about my eBook, there is a lot of unique information in it and the approach I (and my co-author) make in the book are very very unique and surprising. I hope the book lives up to this little hype I’m creating and for the hard work we’re putting in.
Anyway, for the approach we’ve chosen, large amounts of information is necessary so as to make the eBook as lucid as possible. Also required are a large number of case studies, real life examples of breaking away from negativity.
The surveys really helped a lot. I got some really great cases of negativity and positivity. That actually allows me to attend to people’s problems on a more personal note. Nice!
My heartfelt thanks to everyone who took the survey and gave me such vital information.
On the other hand my co-author put in a really helpful hand. He brought in some really unique case studies of how people face negativity and their even more unique ways to tackle and break away from them. Hard work from him as well. A pat on the back!
So this, basically has been eating most of our time. I haven’t been able to write much on my blog either. It’s been almost a month since I’ve written a post here.

On the other hand, the new academic year has begun and I have been quite busy with it as well.
A lot of other tiny little things too have been eating up my time. It is not that I’m blaming these things but the sad fact is I totally haven’t been able to read my favorite blogs.
I’m totally clueless as to what you’d do had you been in my position but the fact remains that I have been putting in the hard work of late and the question here is – Am I rewarding myself for the hard work? Do you think I should?
I for one, certainly think that I should. So how exactly should I reward myself for hard work?
Playing the guitar… Well, it’s both hard work and fun as I’m still in the learning stages of it. Other than that, I’d like to take a big break from the things I’m into right now.
Me and my uncle are quite close and he has promised a great and exciting weekend for me this week. I have no clue whatsoever about what we’d be doing but one thing is for sure that we’ll have a lot of fun.
He’s a great guy to be with, knows exactly what I enjoy, we share similar tastes in movies, music and what not. I’m really looking forward to it and let’s hope that it turns out to be a great and fitting ‘reward’ for my ‘hard work’.
I know it’s gonna be great!
What about you? Are you rewarding yourself for hard work?
Well, you’ve heard my story. What about you? Are you working hard on something particular? How has it been going? Time for a break?
Article source : http://beingchirpy.com/rewarding-yourself-for-hard-work/

0 comments:

Post a Comment